Thursday, January 14, 2016

A sweet welcome


I grudgingly broke my Facebook fast last night and logged on after a month away.
The first thing in my newsfeed was this photo: sweet memories of a sweet crew as we made our way up a tall mountain in East Africa for a neat purpose.
Definitely a great welcome back to the social media platform.

The jury is still out on what as to whether I'll jettison Facebook for good. (It did feel overwhelming after being gone from it for so long. So I got out of there today quickly!) For now, I've decided to hang on to it but keep the app off my phone. That way, I can still stay connected as needed, but the extra effort of having to go to a desktop virtually guarantees that I limit my time on Facebook.

Not bad for a monthlong experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment