Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love people. Cook them tasty food.

This about sums up how I feel on this Valentine's Day.


I saw this bumper sticker on the car parked next to mine as I left the UT rec center this morning and it made me chuckle.

Some wise words to consider on this day:

"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth." -- 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

4 comments:

  1. So you want to come over and have some tasty food? I don't have any other plans this evening! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cooking; I try to make the food tasty as much as I can for this I make my all efforts regarding. I know I can keep people happy around me. And I hope you can understand it feels very delighted when people like our food. I am learning many things from an Economic Restaurant Limerick that is near to my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete