Thursday, June 21, 2012

All the single ladies...

Every once in a while, I run across a piece of writing that I find so profound. Then, there's profoundly funny. This lovely piece falls into the latter category.

My friend Roger first sent this to me a couple of weeks ago and I about fell over laughing so hard. Then this evening, my sweet friend Natalie sent it my way and I thought, "this is too good not to share." So, here you go!


"To all the girls who are in a hurry to have a boyfriend or get married, a piece of biblical advice: 'Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz.' While you are waiting on YOUR Boaz, don't settle for any of his relatives: Broke-az, Po-az, Lyin-az, Cheatin-az, Dumb-az, Drunk-az, Cheap-az, Lockedup-az, Goodfornothin-az, Lazy-az, and especially his third cousin Beatinyo-az.
Wait on your Boaz and make sure he respects Yoaz."

1 comment:

  1. I've read this before, and it's true. The best part of this picture? The Asian man up front :). I don't picture Asians speaking in these terms...

    ReplyDelete