Thursday, April 12, 2012

You keep coming back, eh? :)

My blog is 1-year-old today.
It's safe to say ... I still don't know what I'm doing :)
A BIG thanks to all who have been coming back and reading these last 12 months. For those checking it out for the first time, welcome aboard. You honor me with your presence.

I thought by now, I would have come up with a spiffy name for the blog or I'd be writing about a niche topic. But nope.

My friend and kindred spirit Peter had this to say to me in a recent email: "The thing is that you are such an unpredictable person that I simply cannot even guess what you're doing. But, as you know, I love unpredictable people like my wife, Jane, and like young Sarah.You all go round and round the traffic circle of life and none of us knows which turning off you're going to take."

Unpredictable. I like it. I'll keep it.

4 comments:

  1. Keep putting the good stuff out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I never know exactly what you'll write about when I come here. Never stop. I always need more Lola in my life! :) Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even believe it's been an entire year! holy cow. I'm so glad you started your blog, no name and all. And my favorite blogs are those about the lives of people I follow. Nothing specific, just life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hear, hear on the unpredictable.

    And congratulations on your milestone!

    ReplyDelete