Saturday, April 21, 2012

Julie + Ryan

I went to the first of four spring/summer weddings this evening.
My friends Julie and Ryan got hitched at the Magnolia Manor in Lenoir City.


One of the cool things about their story is this: they met in second grade and were inseparable through fifth grade. They parted ways in sixth grade and were out of touch until 2009 when they were reunited through Facebook. Neat, huh?

I met Julie through church several years ago and we got to know each other while we were in the same girls small group. The awesome and humbling thing about doing life with people is having a front row seat to see the amazing things God does in their lives. I love that God can redeem the hard things we go through and bring something beautiful out of them. Julie and Ryan's marriage was a celebration of that gift.

We all got our eat and our dance on after the ceremony. By the way, Julie and Ryan are HUGE sports fans:


For party favors, Julie and Ryan had a candy buffet and we got to pack our own treats. Mercy! I *loved* this. I think I'm going into a sugar coma as I write.


One of my favorite things about weddings is having a lot of my good friends under one tent. Fun times. I also couldn't pass up a photo op with Caroline and Rachel, two of my best gal friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment