Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's a boy!

Not for me, silly! For my sister :)
I'm going to be auntie to a third nephew come this summer. My sister, and mother of my niece and two nephews, called recently to share the wonderful news.

I like this very much! Yay for her growing family. I'm also excited for a second reason: she's buying me some time. {{{insert maniacal laughter here}}}

She's shifting relatives' attention from me and redirecting their inquiries about when I'll get married and start having kids. And it's working -- for now. Hehe.

3 comments:

  1. yay, yay, yay! For both you and your sister :). And the picture you used totally looks like the Free To Be You and Me babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, free to be you and me is my ringtone on my phone (love it!)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to your sister, you, and to the family!

    ReplyDelete