Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Baby Andy is going home!!!

Baby Andy is going home!! Yahoo!!

My friends and I have been doing some serious rejoicing all evening :)

Andy's mama, my dear friend Caroline, texted me tonight to share the wonderful news. This fighter of a boy will be released Monday from the University of Tennessee Neonatal Intensive Care Unit after more than three months there.

Andy was born at 26 weeks and given a 36 percent chance of survival.

Now, look at him! He still has some challenges like learning to swallow but I'm confident he'll get that, too.

Who is like You, O Lord, among the gods?
Who is like You, majestic in holiness, awesome in glorious deeds, doing wonders?

You have led in Your steadfast love the people whom You have redeemed; You have guided them by Your strength to Your holy abode. - Exodus 15:11, 13.

YAY, God!!

1 comment:

  1. HOW EXCITING! and wonderful. and thrilling. and so much more. I'm rejoicing in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete