Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Together again!

I got a sweet treat tonight.

I had the wonderful pleasure of hanging out with Caroline and Rachel, the girls in my small group.
We three haven't met as a group since early November when Caroline was hospitalized due to preeclampsia. Andy, her little one, was delivered Nov. 11 at roughly 26 weeks. He just celebrated his one month birthday
(Oh, Caroline is one sandwiched between Rachel and me.)

What an honor it's been to walk this crazy journey with Caroline and her husband Lawrence.

The cool thing was, although we three didn't meet, we were constantly praying for one another and still doing life together. (YAY for the technology that is email and text. By the way, there was a day I was missing Caroline so much that I snuck over to her house for a hug.)
Rachel and I got together a handful of times without Caroline. Each time, we were hopeful that Caroline would be able to join us. Tonight, she did.

I'm thankful for community.
I'm thankful for the back booth at Panera.
And I'm thankful for fuzzy iPhone pictures that capture the moment's joy!

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! I love how God can bring people together.

    ReplyDelete