Thursday, December 15, 2011

Surprise at my door

I came home from Taekwondo last night and found this on my doorstep.

I confess that I was suspicious and my guard was up when I saw it as I pulled into the driveway.
I couldn't quite tell what it was. The reporter in me was imagining all sorts of craziness. (Bomb?)
But as I approached it, I quickly relaxed and a grin replaced the frown on my face.

My friend Julia had driven way across town to give me this. It was such a kiss from God and an invitation into more of Him.

The surprise left me quite speechless (a rarity, I assure you). For a good five minutes, all I could say was "wow." And then I would laugh and try to formulate words and all that came out was "wow."

What's inside, you ask? Something for me ;)

2 comments:

  1. Boooo!! We wanna know what's in the bag!! Lol
    That was pretty sweet & thoughtful! :) merry Christmas, missy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a tease! But I love a good surprise - I am glad your friend thought of you.

    ReplyDelete