Friday, October 14, 2011

Because my co-workers are awesome

My U.S. citizenship celebration continued into today, thanks to my University of Tennessee colleagues.
I got to work this morning and found this on my office door:


                                                           hehe

How very cool!
I've been at the university only two months but my co-workers are already figuring me out. They gave me a citizenship gift ... and it was edible :)


Notice anything , uh, interesting about it? I think the Food City lady was having a bad day but her cookie cake was still delicious.
I have now been properly "Amurikanized" ;)

1 comment:

  1. haha, love that cake!!! And I'm so glad your co workers are so wonderful. you deserve the best and you get it because that's just how awesome you are.

    ReplyDelete